Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why not

Why not post again to all my fellow dinosaur lovers. I thought maybe I would drop a line on this so called blog of Friendly Man Guy Thing.

Question of the day. Is a weather prediction accurate if its a prediction? keep in mind that they often call their predictions chances. 100% chance of rain. 80% chance of snow. Anyway...just wondering what you all think. 
Coolest dinosaur was the Gigantasaurus. No I did not make that up. Imagine a bigger and scarier version of the T-Rex and that is a Gigantasaurus. What is your favorite dinosaur?



Chuck is coming back on Monday. Don't 
forget to watch it. If you have never watched Chuck I suggest starting by going and getting the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Season. Don't miss it on Monday.




Well thats all Earth. Bye

2 comments: